CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Affinity Gaming recognizes the importance of reducing our carbon footprint. We continue to research and adopt environmentally sustainable programs to support a clean world. We have proactively introduced conservation and sustainable practices into our daily operations. We take great pride in protecting the future.
The ongoing conservation steps include the following:
- Transitioned from disposable glasses, plates and silverware to regular utensils, cutting down waste within dining facilities.
- Traditional drain cleaners were replaced with environmentally-friendly, bacterial-based cleaners.
- Lost cell phones are donated to a local charitable organization.
- Trees and plants that are no longer viable are sent to a local composter.
- Recycles all electronic waste, compact fluorescent light bulbs, fryer oil, and cardboard.
- Installation of new HVAC systems. The systems conserve energy and draws fresh air into our property when proper weather condition allow.
- Installation of an state of the art air quality control system which minimizes smoke and air particulates.
- Non-smoking areas on our gaming floors.
- Shredding and recycling paper receptacles placed in administrate offices.