COMMITTED TO RESPONSIBLE GAMING
Affinity Gaming adheres to the American Gaming Association (AGA) Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming. Our company takes steps to promote responsible gaming. The AGA Code of Conduct represents a broad commitment by the entire gaming industry to make the public aware of responsible gaming resources, and incorporates responsible gaming into business operations. Through our company’s implementation of the AGA Code of Conduct, Affinity Gaming demonstrates that we are fully committed to the highest level of ethical and responsible policies and procedures in our gaming practices.
To promote responsible gaming, we continue to:
- Educate our employees through a variety of programs and methods on responsible gaming policies and procedures
- Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide information to our patrons, through a variety of methods both at our casinos and on our websites, about responsible gaming, win-loss odds on casino games and resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide our patrons who feel they may have a problem the option of enrolling in our Self-Limit Access Program, which will cancel their access to our promotional mailings and casino services such as credit, Players Club privileges and check-cashing for as long a time period as they desire
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Monitor vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in our casinos
- Advertise responsibly
- Fund responsible gaming research
If you feel you need help, please call the following 24-hour confidential national hotlines in Nevada 1-800-522-4700, Colorado 1-800-522-4700, Iowa 1-800-BETSOFF and Missouri 1-800-BETSOFF.