AFFINITY GAMING® (“AFFINITY GAMING”)
(Effective as of January 1, 2020)
|Affinity Gaming Properties||Affinity Gaming Websites|
|Primm Valley Resort & Casino||PrimmValleyResorts.com|
|Whiskey Pete’s Hotel & Casino||PrimmValleyResorts.com|
|Buffalo Bill’s Hotel & Casino||PrimmValleyResorts.com|
|Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino||SilverSevensCasino.com|
|Mark Twain Casino||MarkTwainCasino.com|
|St Jo Frontier Casino||StJoFrontierCasino.com|
|Rail City Casino||RailCity.com|
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information during your visits to Our Properties and Sites and, occasionally, at other times. This information, which ranges from limited personal data such as age and address to facts about your computer, profession and habits, is then securely stored on Our servers.
Personal Information: Affinity Gaming may collect your personal information at various points throughout your visit to Our Properties and Sites. “Personal Information” is information through which you can be identified. The Personal Information that Affinity Gaming collects through Affinity Gaming Properties and Websites or obtains from its Strategic Providers depends on the nature of your activity, such as whether you make reservations, play games, plan a meeting, purchase show tickets or merchandise, or register online to receive promotional information. The Personal Information is collected by physical forms, email, through online forms, and through your activities at Affinity Gaming Properties and Websites.
Personal Information that Affinity Gaming may collect from you directly, or indirectly through Strategic Providers, includes:
- Identifiers and Contact Information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number(s), fax number, and date of birth, and potentially sensitive information such as gender;
- Payment or Financial Information such as credit card information and banking information, purchase and reservation information;
- Gaming activity;
- Photographs and video tape of your image.
When you use Affinity Gaming Websites and Mobile App, We also collect Internet or other electronic network activity information. When you use the Internet, your web browser or client software may transmit certain information to the servers that host the websites you visit. This Internet and other electronic network activity information (“Network Activity Information”) may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, the capabilities and features of your computer, your geographic location, and your movement within and interaction with the website, including what pages you look at and what information you download. When you visit Affinity Gaming Websites and Mobile App, Affinity Gaming servers collect such information (“Network Activity Information”). Among other uses, Affinity Gaming uses this Network Activity Information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to Affinity Gaming Websites and Mobile App.
Cookie Technology: We employ cookie technology to help subscribers move faster through our sites. When you use one of our sites, we pass several cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that’s sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory. This avoids the potentially time-consuming task of checking our registration database each time a page is requested. The cookie is deleted when a user chooses the log out feature to terminate their session. We also employ cookie technology to store subscribers’ User Names and Passwords. Read our cookie disclosure statement and view a cookie-by-cookie breakdown.
III. USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Identifiers and Contact Information:
- For marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, administering loyalty programs, notifying you of special promotions, offers, events and Affinity Gaming Websites features or services
- To alert you to new projects, Affinity Gaming Websites features, special events and services;
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To protect our rights or property or our safety, our members, or others;
- To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
We use your Payment or Financial Information:
- To enable us to process, validate and fulfilling purchases or reservations and making a record of reservations.
We use your Network Activity Information:
- To monitor and evaluate Affinity Gaming Websites and identify where we should make changes or expand services;
- To provide advertisers with aggregate – never individual – information about our subscriber base and usage patterns;
- To give our marketing and development staff information that’s useful for developing new features and services that meet subscriber needs;
IV. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use third-party service providers or other third-party organizations helping to support our mission that may collect, store, or process your personal information on our behalf. In addition, we may share your information with other third parties for the purposes outlined below. Specifically, we may share your information with:
- Third Party Service Providers. We share your Payment and Financial Information with third party service providers for purposes of processing your payment for products and services that you purchase and for making a reservation, check cashing services and to extend credit for gaming activities.
- Market Research Firms. We may contract with a market-research firm to conduct occasional online surveys. When you’re within our sites, you may see a pop-up window offering you the optional opportunity of participating in a survey. If you do not wish to participate, simply click the “No, Thank You” link and you will not see this window again. If you choose to participate, you’ll be prompted to answer a series of online questions. You will be prompted to enter your Contact Information (specifically, your e-mail address) for validation purposes. In some cases, you may be offered a free gift for your participation. We will need your Identifiers and other Contact Information (name and address), which will be used exclusively to fulfill your gift request.
- Law enforcement or other governmental entities. If we receive a valid subpoena or other service of process, we may share the requested information, which could include your Identifiers and Contact Information, your Gaming and Hotel Stay Activity, your Payment and Financial Information, and/or Network Activity Information.
- Successor Company or Companies. In the event that we are acquired or merge with another company or companies, we may share your Identifiers and Contact Information and your Network Activity Information with the successor company or companies.
V. UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you believe that any information collected by Affinity Gaming about you is not correct or has changed, please send an email message to email@example.com, explaining the correction or change and providing your player’s card number and any relevant confirmation or reference number.
We are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and take steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
VII. THIRD PARTY LINKS
VIII. DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” signals to websites visited by the user. Our information collection and disclosure practices will continue to apply as described in this policy, regardless of any “Do Not Track” signals that are sent by certain browsers.
IX. INFORMATION ON CHILDREN
Pursuant to law, persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are not permitted to gamble in casinos and are not permitted to loiter in the gaming areas of any Affinity Gaming properties. Similarly, Affinity Gaming Websites and Mobile App are general audience sites intended for persons 21 years of age or older. Affinity Gaming does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from persons under the age of 21. If you know of a minor who has provided Affinity Gaming with Personal Information, please contact Affinity Gaming immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may identify the information that needs to be removed from our database. If you are under 21, please do not use Affinity Gaming Websites or Mobile App or submit any Personal Information to us.
X. SHINE THE LIGHT
California’s “Shine The Light” law permits California residents to annually request and obtain information free of charge about what personal information is disclosed to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. We do not share Personal Information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
XI. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights. Right of Access. You have the right to access your personal information maintained by us. You can request categories of your personal information or specific pieces of your personal information. Upon receipt of a verifiable request to access personal information, we will disclose and deliver, free of charge, the personal information requested.
Please note that we are not required to provide you access to your personal information more than twice in a 12-month period.
Right of Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. Upon receipt of a verifiable request for deletion, and subject to the exceptions below, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from our records, within 45 days.
We will comply with your request to delete personal information unless it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- Complete a transaction, provide requested-for goods/services, and/or perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Enable our internal uses that are aligned with your expectations and your relationship with us; or
- Otherwise use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided your information.
Submission of Requests for Information. We have designated the following methods for California residents to submit requests for information:
- By phone:702-341-2400; or
- By email: email@example.com.
After you submit a request, we will promptly take steps to determine whether your request is a verifiable request. We will verify that you are who you say you are via our regular log-in process for registered users, or by asking you to provide unique details that relate to your most recent transaction with us, including, for example, an order number or reservation confirmation number.
We will disclose and deliver the required information to you free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. If necessary, we will extend the time period to provide the required information once by an additional 45 days, and will provide you with notice of the extension within the first 45-day period. The disclosure shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable request.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request to access your personal information or have us delete your personal information on your behalf. If you use an authorized agent to submit such a request, we will require that you:
- Provide the authorized agent written permission to act on your behalf; and
- Verify your own identity with us before we can honor the request.
As noted above, we do not knowingly collect information from or about children. We do not sell information on or from minors.
No Sale of Personal Information. We have not sold personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the last 12 months. We do not intend to sell personal information to third parties.
No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against a California resident because the California resident exercised any of the rights described here.
XII. INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
XIII. CHANGES AND UPDATES
XIV. CONTACT US