To our valued guests and fellow community members:
At Affinity Gaming, the health, safety and security of all of our guests and employees is our top priority. With the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) now dominating the news, I wanted to take this opportunity to inform you of the enhancements that Affinity Gaming has made to its existing health and safety procedures. Further, I want you to rest assured that we are closely monitoring new developments as they arise, and adhering to the advice of local, national and international health agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The safety and security of our Affinity Gaming family, both guests and team members, is of the utmost importance to us.
Here are some of the things that we are doing to help protect our guests and team members:
- We are encouraging all guests and employees to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or do so into your elbow. Dispose of the tissue and wash your hands again.
- We are working with Ecolab to enhance our cleaning procedures and bolster our disinfecting protocols at the property.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces, like door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, seats, slot machines, table games, toilets, faucets and sinks throughout the casino and hotel and all guest amenity areas including our restaurants and retail shops.
- We are advising all team members to take extra precautions and asking them to stay home if they are ill. If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
- Team members who have traveled to an area that has a higher infection rate may not report to work for 14 days upon returning from their trip, even if they are not experiencing any symptoms.
- We encourage guests to who are not feeling well to refrain from visiting the property, and to come back and visit us once you’re feeling better. We will also offer to help a guest obtain medical assistance if needed.
We hope these measures will assure you that we are doing all we can to provide a healthy environment so that you can enjoy your visit with us. On behalf of the entire Affinity Gaming team, we thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to seeing you soon.